What's new

WiFi on a time scheduele suggestion

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

johndoe85

I'm going against the mainstream here and suggest a time scheduele for WiFi.

There are too many reports about the damage to the body (brain) from EMF signals.
If you add up polution in the air, all the suggar and other chemicals in the food, stress in the society and so forth, i think (for me atleast) it's time to start thinking of a reduction wherever there is possible.

And there is no need to have WiFi up at night, not for me atleast. So i want to suggest a time scheduele for WiFi for this particular reason. Maybe someone else can find it useful for other purposes?

I know some things can't be implemented in the firmware, and much of the code is under lock and key. I have made the same suggestion directly to Asus feedback team.

Don't forget to turn off the LEDs at night too, to cut down on light pollution - can also be scheduled, or disabled entirely.

Available at Amazon :
71vJ2TrQksL._SL1500_.jpg

I would suggest this gear too:

1682033748047.png

Plastics release chemicals when heated. Routers are made of plastic.

Amazon's Choice item, currently on sale for $25.99 (-33%), In Stock.

Don't forget to turn off the LEDs at night too, to cut down on light pollution - can also be scheduled, or disabled entirely.
I already am. And i can tell you that i notice if that light is on!
My body is sensitive as fcuk. Like some tentacle or something 😋

Last edited: