What's new

[384.9_Alpha - builds] Testing all variants.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
{F94A46F2-2571-48BA-A9A3-C959F1FD2957}.png.jpg

Anyone still have the 5ghz disabled issue with the ax88u with the current build?

I am having the same problem but with my RT-AC68U... had to go back to Alpha1

-----

Back to Alpha1 but is this ram usage normal?

{F94A46F2-2571-48BA-A9A3-C959F1FD2957}.png.jpg

Last edited:
@RMerlin WOW! Nice work on the new QOS tab "Classification," formally know as "QOS Stats." The effects look awesome in Chromium for Ubuntu. This new alpha 2 is awesome!;):)

Okay so I tried the new alpha2*69b ... but it stills looses my wifi, back to alpha1*98d with no problem with wifi

What am I missing here? Do I need to factory reset after upgrading to Alpha2?

I see a lot of erros in the log

Attachments

• syslog.txt
    321.5 KB · Views: 229
Been on alpha2 69b for 4 hours and everything is fine except for the dcd crashes. Great work Eric :)

Okay so I tried the new alpha2*69b ... but it stills looses my wifi, back to alpha1*98d with no problem with wifi

What am I missing here? Do I need to factory reset after upgrading to Alpha2?

I see a lot of erros in the log
Don't reset for an alpha version. Stay with what works until the release is final then flash and reset.;):)

alpha2 on my 3200 seems to be working well , what problems are others having with alph2 on the 3200 if any , i'll check mine more closely to see if i have te sameproblems

Hello,

I just installed the latest alpha v2 as i had no luck on the release or alpha v1, when it comes to deleting folders from the routers side.
I can't delete the main folders, from file manager on windows 10 either.

So i wonder if anyone got any solution to this.

Skjermbilde2.PNG

Skjermbilde.PNG

Skjermbilde3.PNG

alpha2 on my 3200 seems to be working well , what problems are others having with alph2 on the 3200 if any , i'll check mine more closely to see if i have te sameproblems

What is your memory usage at - I have AI Network Protection on. Mine is running at ~180 MB. It seems a little higher than before alpha.

What is your memory usage at - I have AI Network Protection on. Mine is running at ~180 MB. It seems a little higher than before alpha.
Linux uses memory different than a windows environment. I wouldn't be concerned. This topic has been tossed around here a lot, just do a search.

Code:
o Special binary blobs provided by Asus for the RT-AC87U
My sincere thanks to both for the cooperative efforts.

Use WinSCP. Enable ssh, log into the router, browse to /mnt/usbdrive and delete to your heart's content.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

installed RT-AX88U_384.9_alpha2-gb16bc2518 last night from 384.2 but 5g wireless not working, its enabled but in Sysinfo it shows its disabled. see attachments

Anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:
Minidnla on Alpha 2 for video files still not working, the list of file is not displayed. Music is working. Any clues?
Yeah, MiniDLNA can't add new movies to database in alpha2 builds. I chose to rebuild the database now I can't found any file. haha

Reverting to last stable build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!