What's new

Asus RT-N16 vs Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

vinay

New Around Here
Asus RT-N16 vs Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH vs Dlink DIR-655?

I was looking for a Router and narrowed it down to these two.
I need a router that has NAS feature so that i can download into HDD and also share the pics and stream movies & music among 3 diff laptops which has "802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN".

Is it possible to use 1 usb connected to HDD and another usb to Printer, of the Asus RT-N16?I did read somewhere that it need both USB to power the printer, is it correct?

Buffalo does not have removeable attenas,so will it be good idea?Since asus attenas and can be replaced with better attenas to improve the signal.(plz correct me if i am wrong)

Even after reading the reviews and comments I am still divided cant be sure which one to buy. :eek:
This is the first time i am venturing into wireless routers. So i am not sure exactly if these are best routers or there is something better for the price.But their features sound more than enough for me.

Any recommendation is appreciated..

EDIT:Just came across Dlink-DIR-655(looks good..) not i am really confused.. plz help

Last edited: