What's new

Asuswrt-Merlin 3.0.0.4.354.27 Beta 1

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Enable SSH, then:

1) Display the nvram setting:

Code:
nvram get vts_rulelist
nvram get dhcp_staticlist

Note down the resulting output.

2) Flash, then reset.

3) Enable SSH, then re-enter your setting, like this (putting your noted down settings between " "):

Code:
nvram set vts_rulelist="<PC1>600:601>192.168.1.100>>BOTH<PC2>610:619>192.168.1.101>>BOTH"
nvram set dhcp_staticlist="<08:00:27:66:44:33>192.168.1.100>PC1"
nvram commit

I want to eventually write a short script that will export the most commonly configured lists (port forwards, DHCP leases, etc...) to a text file, then allow you to easily reimport them on a freshly reset router. Just another thing collecting dust on my ToDO list due to lack of time...

I finally did this but nvram set vts_rulelist didn't work. staticlist did work. I didn't enable SSH but used the run cmd interface.

I finally did this but nvram set vts_rulelist didn't work. staticlist did work. I didn't enable SSH but used the run cmd interface.

vts_rulelist is for port forward rules.

yes I know. But setting it didn't work. I had to manually renter from the web admin tool

After setting the ports using nvram you also have to set "Enable Port Forwarding" to "Yes" on the webui to enable them.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!