CakeQOS CakeQOS-Merlin

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.

heysoundude

Very Senior Member
I just installed on another router that has a bad graph over the last 7 days. It will be interesting to see how it looks over the next few days. Keep me honest @heysoundude
My pings (and system jitter - that people don’t really understand but they should because it’s a big deal if you’re clocking system devices with your router) vary depending on which range of my ISP’s WAN IPs I am assigned to...I’m working up to installing cake in place of FreshJR to see if it eliminates that. And as to packet loss, mine seems to be low enough not to matter, but again, if cake smooths that out to nil, and it all contributes to a noticeably better internet user experience, you’ll have won a fan in me. If that happens, I’ll want to reward you, so set up a bitcoin wallet for me to do so, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
Make a PR.
(Hey look, peeps, [mention]Jack Yaz [/mention] is helping y’all!)

I would love to, but I've got my hands full with a NordVPN manager project at the moment!

skeal

Part of the Furniture
Gotta say, if you have a qualified device, try this out it works really well on my AX88U.

ttgapers

My pings (and system jitter - that people don’t really understand but they should because it’s a big deal if you’re clocking system devices with your router) vary depending on which range of my ISP’s WAN IPs I am assigned to...I’m working up to installing cake in place of FreshJR to see if it eliminates that. And as to packet loss, mine seems to be low enough not to matter, but again, if cake smooths that out to nil, and it all contributes to a noticeably better internet user experience, you’ll have won a fan in me. If that happens, I’ll want to reward you, so set up a bitcoin wallet for me to do so, please.

My jitter etc. has been clean throughout so didn't care to post those. The pings are gonna definitely be interesting, as well as you mentioned for those who have high jitter on their connection as well.

skeal

Part of the Furniture
The nice part is that: Runner: Enabled - Flow Cache: Enabled
Makes for a fast experience.

skeal

Part of the Furniture
No such thing as a southern Canadian. I live 180 miles north of the US line so I would be a southern Canadian... jus saying!