What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

/jffs/scripts/swap-enable:
Code:
#!/bin/sh
swapon /dev/sda1

/jffs/scripts/post-mount:
Code:
#!/bin/sh
. /jffs/scripts/post-mount.div # Added by Diversion
. /jffs/scripts/swap-enable
Do I revert back to putting the swapon line directly on post-mount? I thought of leaving it this way because it seemed like a clean way of doing it.
Yes, as said in the amtm thread. Please report back.

AMTM 2.3 says there is an update to entware and recommend to upgrade in diversion useing EP.

When Im in diversion 4.1.1 and under EP I choose 6 for entware, then update install new package. It checks entware but returns that it is the latest one. still when exit and restart amtm, amtm says theres an entware update...but diversion does not see it... How come??

Hello everybody!
I've an issue with Diversion, while browsing THIS website.

After some tests I've done, when I visit it with Diversion enabled on router,
this website gives me a big popup with written "We've noticed you're using an ad blocker".

As workaround, I can visit this website in Incognito mode, or by disabling Diversion on the router.

Is there some setting which can I change in Diversion in order to make this website just working,
or in worst case just "whitelist" it with its own banners just not to force me to go in incognito mode?

Thanks for help

AMTM 2.3 says there is an update to entware and recommend to upgrade in diversion useing EP.

When Im in diversion 4.1.1 and under EP I choose 6 for entware, then update install new package. It checks entware but returns that it is the latest one. still when exit and restart amtm, amtm says theres an entware update...but diversion does not see it... How come??
Do you have a screenshot? I really wonder who coded the entware update check. I did not.

Hello everybody!

this website gives me a big popup with written "We've noticed you're using an ad blocker".

As workaround, I can visit this website in Incognito mode, or by disabling Diversion on the router.

Is there some setting which can I change in Diversion in order to make this website just working,
or in worst case just "whitelist" it with its own banners just not to force me to go in incognito mode?

Thanks for help
Use a smaller blocking list or learn how to whitelist. I see no pop up wit the standard blocking list.

Use a smaller blocking list or learn how to whitelist. I see no pop up wit the standard blocking list.
also make sure you are not using an additional ad blocker in your browser or ad blocking dns, as this may be causing this as well.

Hello everybody!

Thanks for help

Hello everybody!

Thanks for help

No issues for me on that site whilst running Diversion.

Have you tested in another browser? As it could be a browser setting somewhere causing it.

These are the tests I've done now, with browsers's AdBlocker disabled: (for "Error" I mean "We've noticed you're using an ad blocker")
-MS Edge - Ok
-Firefox: Ok
-Opera: fresh install even with Opera default AdBlocker disabled: Error
-Opera incognito mode: Ok

-Chrome: Error
-Opera incognito mode: Fine

Diversion's blocking list I am using: Standard+

As said, just disabling Diversion solves the issue.

I really don't understand what's wrong :/

Do you have a screenshot? I really wonder who coded the entware update check. I did not.

Here's screen shot, This was installed on a clean router with a new formated USB. installed AMTM first then Diversion. Still AMTM after update says there is a new Entware and that we should update thru Diversion.

Attachments

• AMTM.jpg
    AMTM.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 368
  • DiversionUpdate.jpg
    DiversionUpdate.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 433
  • AfterChois_6.jpg
    AfterChois_6.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 388
Here's screen shot, This was installed on a clean router with a new formated USB. installed AMTM first then Diversion. Still AMTM after update says there is a new Entware and that we should update thru Diversion.
Thats the action you can perform. Like 1. OPEN Diversion or dc REMOVE Disk check script.

These are the tests I've done now, with browsers's AdBlocker disabled: (for "Error" I mean "We've noticed you're using an ad blocker")
-MS Edge - Ok

uninstall the adblocker -- it may be able to detect you have it installed.

One quick question for anyone:
Does this line of log look right? I mean the interface part.."br0"?
Code:
May 26 16:09:58 Diversion: created br0:pixelserv-tls 192.168.50.2, from /opt/etc/init.d/S80pixelserv-tls

-MS Edge - Ok

Block:
0.0.0.0 i-invdn-com.akamaized.net

Might solve the problem

Code:
May 26 16:09:58 Diversion: created br0:pixelserv-tls 192.168.50.2, from /opt/etc/init.d/S80pixelserv-tls
Absolutely. Been there since the release of AB-Solution 3.0. This is the virtual IP brought up for pixelsev-tls.

Absolutely. Been there since the release of AB-Solution 3.0. This is the virtual IP brought up for pixelsev-tls.
Thank you sir! As always nice work on this outstanding, (cannot survive without) program.

Code:

br0 is the LAN bridge interface name in AsusWrt and br0:pixelserv-tls ( you can change the name though ) is just a virtual interface since pixelserv-tls works on the LAN side of your network.

Diversion 4.1.1 Should the blocklist on USB look like this ???

It did not look like that on 4.1.0. Only thing that I change was that I use host URL in whitelist and wc_black list.

Anyway check this copy of the blocklist on the USB. Im used that pixel server adress is in front of every host on a new line.. this just looks like a big mess....

Attachments

• blockinglist.txt
    418.2 KB · Views: 1,766

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!