What's new

Ethernet Port Status -AX92U- FW 3.0.0.4.388_23630-g9d6ee22

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

scootertramp

Occasional Visitor
Since upgrading firmware to 3.0.0.4.388_23630-g9d6ee22 from 3.0.0.4.388.22525 two weeks ago I
do not see the correct status for my ethernet ports on the Web App. Currently they show yellow with 0 Mbps.
With the previous firmware they correctly showed green and 1 Gbps.

Oddly they display a little different on the Phone App. Status is green but connection is still 0 Mbps.

Anyone else seeing this or have any insights.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-25 074431.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-25 074431.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 110
It's an old bug which was fixed recently for other routers. Wait for fix in next firmware.

It's an old bug which was fixed recently for other routers. Wait for fix in next firmware.

There likely wont be another firmware. The AX92U is now listed as End Of Life on Asus website.

I also have that issue.

There likely wont be another firmware. The AX92U is now listed as End Of Life on Asus website.

Unfortunately this is how corporations tricks you into buying new products. Hope I'm wrong and they issue a firmware update to fix this, it's still a pretty robust router.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!