What's new

New option to Add "Port Status" in the new ASUS Router app for iOS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Logi

Yesterday, the iOS ASUS Router app updated with some new features, there were two interesting to me, Notification and Port Status, I found the Notification when a new device connects, but I haven't been able to find the Port Status, that's important (at least to me), because maybe it will allow me to know in advance; if LAN Port 1 (used for dual WAN, with the standby ISP) disconnect, any assistance will be appreciated, thanks

NOTE: I am using the new 388 Beta FW and the router is the AX88U

From home touch the router icon in the upper left. Same for iOS and Android.

Yesterday, the iOS ASUS Router app updated with some new features, there were two interesting to me, Notification and Port Status, I found the Notification when a new device connects, but I haven't been able to find the Port Status, that's important (at least to me), because maybe it will allow me to know in advance; if LAN Port 1 (used for dual WAN, with the standby ISP) disconnect, any assistance will be appreciated, thanks

NOTE: I am using the new 388 Beta FW and the router is the AX88U
Logi,

Yesterday, I faced the same issue of not being able to see the "Port Status" on the Asus Router App; ie. touching the "Port Status" (up arrow) does not show the Port Status.
My Workaround: Uninstall Asus Router App and Re-install it. Port Status works again:). I have tried unsuccessfully to recreate the issue. By the way, you might want to consider to Re-boot your RT-AX88U so that we have everything starting from a known state. Hope you get it working.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!