What's new

TP-Link TL-R480T+ Maximum Throughput?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

coolspot

Occasional Visitor
Hi all,

Anyone know how many mbps the TL-R480T+ can do?

I'm debating between the TL-R480T+ and the more expensive TL-ER6120.

Thanks.

This info is on TP-LINK Twain. But if I was you get the ER6120 it's your best bet from TP-LINK. I been using this for months and no issues. Of course I am using the matching managed gig switch with it. See my sign below for what I am using from TP-LINK.

Maximum Throughput on the router is excellent also if your on Windows 7 or 8 PC you can change your tcp.sys from default 10 to 350 (I still keep mine at 200) you'll need universal IP TCP patcher to change the limited value of half-open (incomplete outbound) default on Windows PC.

The TL-R480T+ doesn't have any throughput specs on TP-Link's site... they seem to only provide it for the ER6120 and more powerful routers.

Just wondering if the TL-R480T+ is sufficient for a 45mbps cable connection.

The TL-R480T+ doesn't have any throughput specs on TP-Link's site... they seem to only provide it for the ER6120 and more powerful routers.

Just wondering if the TL-R480T+ is sufficient for a 45mbps cable connection.

you did look at the AU or TW site also for TP-LINK? The USA site doesn't have all the info. They might not even have the info for their products.

you did look at the AU or TW site also for TP-LINK? The USA site doesn't have all the info. They might not even have the info for their products.

Yes, that's why I posted on here hoping someone would know the true performance of the TL-R480T+...

Last edited: