What's new

[Solved] 384.4_2: No WiFi out, only wired.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Stern

Occasional Visitor
Hi! Got DNSCrypt with DNSSEC and AB-Solution with pixelsrv. Got port forwarding with nat-stat, and OpenVPN running. Can connect to router, but no connection to Internet. Wired works fine. I cleared the nvram today. I'm lost!

I cleared the nvram today. I'm lost!
...and reconfigured manually? No restore of stetting! :rolleyes:

AND: on wich router type??? :eek:

AC87U. Yes, no restore.
Did you do a power down after NVRAM reset? I recall issues from the past when hardware was not powered down...

In my case a dirty update from 380.69 worked very well (did a reset/re-config on .69 update) - so maybe you go back and try again...

Did you do a power down after NVRAM reset? I recall issues from the past when hardware was not powered down...

In my case a dirty update from 380.69 worked very well (did a reset/re-config on .69 update) - so maybe you go back and try again...

I did a power down yes. Worked fine before, but did a restore after my usb flash drive failed.

Edit: I didn't wait 10-15 seconds before turning it on again. Will clear nvram again.

Last edited:
Easy fix. After I enabled Lan 'Enable Manual Assignment' and OpenVPN and rebooted, there was no wifi again. I disabled Enable Manual Assignment and rebooted and it was working. I enabled it again and rebooted, and now its working. :)

Help, I'm trying to setup PIA as my VPN service under the VPN/Fusion Tab. Can not get it to work. Has anybody been successful? If not PIA, any other VPN Privider?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!