What's new

[384.15_Alpha - builds] Testing all variants.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your link is exactly like mine and both links work from my browser.

Thank you. I am still not able to view any builds on this site.

d016eb1dc61da250196f81bc1aa4bd8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I am still not able to view any builds on this site.

Still does not work. Checked browsers, even added to the whitelist in Diversion but no luck. I used to be able to view and download these releases from my iPhone and PC in the past and until last night when I checked. The fact that I downloaded 384.15 alpha and installed it on my AX88U prior to this (see my sig), is proof of that. Maybe it is something on my end but cannot figure it out but it is interesting that it is happening on all my devices. Cannot think of anything different/other modifications that I have done to the router config/installed scripts since then except few recent Skynet and Diversion updates.

If someone else can confirm as well that this link is working for them, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Installed Alpha1 and everything working just fine.
Uptime 0 days 0 hour(s) 39 minute(s) 40 seconds

Link working here, I'm logged in to OneDrive maybe therefore I can download.

Last edited:
Installed Alpha1 and everything working ust fine.
Uptime 0 days 0 hour(s) 39 minute(s) 40 seconds

Link working here, I'm logged in to OneDrive maybe therefore I can download.
That is true in my case as well. I'm logged in to my own account, showing Eric's content.

Still does not work. Checked browsers, even added to the whitelist in Diversion but no luck. I used to be able to view and download these releases from my iPhone and PC in the past and until last night when I checked. The fact that I downloaded 384.15 alpha and installed it on my AX88U prior to this (see my sig), is proof of that. Maybe it is something on my end but cannot figure it out but it is interesting that it is happening on all my devices. Cannot think of anything different/other modifications that I have done to the router config/installed scripts since then except few recent Skynet and Diversion updates.

If someone else can confirm as well that this link is working for them, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Add "skyapi.onedrive.live.com" to your diversion's whitelist then process whitelist(option 3).

Add "skyapi.onedrive.live.com" to your diversion's whitelist then process whitelist(option 3).
Yes, this worked, thank you. Apparently, skyapi.onedrive.live is now an "exact" match on the Large list of Diversion. I am wondering if this something that should be auto added to the whitelist.

Yes, this worked, thank you. Apparently, skyapi.onedrive.live is now an "exact" match on the Large list of Diversion. I am wondering if this something that should be auto added to the whitelist.
As long as you don't wipe your whitelist it will be permanent or you can report it to the author of the blocklist.

As long as you don't wipe your whitelist it will be permanent.

True. It’s just that when restoring your router during firmware upgrades and reinstalling Diversion along with other scripts, this domain will have to be another one to remember to add to that list.

True. It’s just that when restoring your router during firmware upgrades and reinstalling Diversion along with other scripts, this domain will have to be another one to remember to add to that list.

Only when you frequently restore to factory your router, me I don't reinstall diversion or skynet with firmware updates, they survive.:)

Worked good so far except for another informational log that might be significant or not.
Code:
Dec 25 10:42:32 kernel: bcm_i2c: bus 0: Failed to detect SFP: 100 retries exhausted

RT-AX88U

The real question is, why is anyone blocking access to Microsoft websites? There's hardly anything malicious about Onedrive...

People compiling these blocklists visibly don't understand what they are blocking, and are simply blindly blocking anything they don't recognize or trust from Google/Microsoft, "just because they're large corporations, therefore they're evil".

People compiling these blocklists visibly don't understand what they are blocking, and are simply blindly blocking anything they don't recognize or trust from Google/Microsoft, "just because they're large corporations, therefore they're evil".
Except for Google ads/trackers, they are plenty. These are how Googs earn their money, datamining without permission. MS does it too maybe but I've been sold a long time ago already so I trust them a little bit.:)

FYI As of this moment the author of oisd.nl blocking list does not have the onedrive block in the list anymore after probably getting many reports of false positives.

Installed and work very well on my 86
Will someone light up my lantern plz....
I explain ... since .14, alpha, beta, final release, and now it also happens with .15, if I reset to factory, the router does not want to renew its Lease Time and the Wan led turn off just after the SSids setup, I have to reboot or wait 15 mins to get an IP. I Factory Reset every time I flash, I like to start from the beginning.
It is not really a problem,i always reboot after having made the first setup anyway, but it bothers me a little :)
When i go back to .13, all is ok

I had asked this question in .14, without really an answer, I put it here one last time :p Merry christmas!

Attachments

• No DHCP.jpg
    No DHCP.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 342
  • Lease time.jpg
    Lease time.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 355
  • NoWanLed.jpg
    NoWanLed.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Installed and work very well on my 86
Will someone light up my lantern plz....
I explain ... since .14, alpha, beta, final release, and now it also happens with .15, if I reset to factory, the router does not want to renew its Lease Time and the Wan led turn off just after the SSids setup, I have to reboot or wait 15 mins to get an IP. I Factory Reset every time I flash, I like to start from the beginning.
It is not really a problem,i always reboot after having made the first setup anyway, but it bothers me a little :)
When i go back to .13, all is ok

I had asked this question in .14, without really an answer, I put it here one last time :p Merry christmas!

have you switched of your router and what ever that is connected to try turning it of for half an hour allso so to reset your DHCP at your isp's end it looks like your isp has a short DHCP renew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!