Need Help - GT-AXE-11000 wired backhaul

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

cc666

I have a new GT-AXE-11000 with the latest firmware hard wired to a GT-AC5300 router using the AI Mesh.

When I view the 6e Ghz channel on the AXE it says using the 6e band for backhaul to the 5300 if you want to change settings
click here which brings me to the wireless settings. I see no option to change this.

In the Mesh settings I have use 1gb LAN as priority for the 5300. What can I do to make sure all 3 bands of the AXE are free and the
mesh backhaul is using the LAN connection only? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CC

SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

Part of the Furniture
I have a new GT-AXE-11000 with the latest firmware hard wired to a GT-AC5300 router using the AI Mesh.

When I view the 6e Ghz channel on the AXE it says using the 6e band for backhaul to the 5300 if you want to change settings
click here which brings me to the wireless settings. I see no option to change this.

In the Mesh settings I have use 1gb LAN as priority for the 5300. What can I do to make sure all 3 bands of the AXE are free and the
mesh backhaul is using the LAN connection only? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CC
1623793702190.png

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!