1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

RT-AC68U Adaptive QOS default class issue on game streaming

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by Alposki, Oct 13, 2018 at 11:19 PM.

1. Alposki

Alposki New Around Here

Good night everyone, I have recently come across to an issue after I start using Geforce Now game streaming on my mac. It seems that the data pulled from the Geforce Now labeled as default. The program streams your games from NVIDIA cloud data centers and I was wondering that is there any way to solve this puzzle because sometimes packet losses do occur and it really bums me out if I'm being honest (the screenshot was taken right after a game session while I was watching something on hulu)

Attached Files:

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. Vexira

Vexira Very Senior Member

Are you using the freshness QoS script, there is gaming rules you can set aswell as a re classifying traffic.

4. Jack Yaz

Jack Yaz Very Senior Member

Vexira likes this.
  5. Alposki

Alposki New Around Here

For some reason, I'm getting an error of /jffs/scripts resides on a read-only file system. Really appreciated for the help but I guess I have to find a way to clean up some space to make this running.

6. Alposki

Alposki New Around Here

Attached Files:

Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!